7 Days in Spain – Madrid, Toledo & Segovia


Tour Itinerary

Tour Highlights

  • Group tour with gay guests
  • Gay-friendly hotel
  • Drag shows
  • LGBT+ tour guides
  • Medieval towns of Toledo & Segovia
  • Plenty of free time to explore
  • Delicious restaurants, tapas & wine

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does the trip cost?
The price of the trip is €1,895 per person based on double occupancy in the hotel.
What are the payment terms & cancellation policy?
30% of the total trip price is due at the time of confirmation (deposit).The remaining 70% is due 60 days before the start date of the trip.

A 25% cancellation fee will apply if the cancellation occurs 90 days before departure.
A 50% cancellation fees will apply if the cancellation occurs 60 days before departure.
100% of expenses will apply if the cancellation occurs less than 30 days after departure (e.g. non-refundable).
All prices indicated are per person.
How do I reserve my spot?
Click the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page. You'll be directed to a booking request form to add your contact information as well as the number of guests. Once you submit your booking request we'll get in touch with you via email to finalize your booking.
Is there an age limit?
We don't like to place an age limit on the trip. But in saying that it's best suitable for ages 18+ and that guests are healthy and can get into the spirit of the trip. Our average age range is usually between mid-'30s and mid-'60s but we've also had younger and older on past trips. Our trips are also active and include many walking tours so it may not be suitable if you if you can't spend several hours on your feet, walking around the city and up and down hills.
I'm a solo traveler. Can I come alone?
Absolutely! Many guests on our trips are solo travelers so you won't be alone! We offer a private room for solo travelers for an extra supplement of €760.
I have more questions. How can I contact you?
If you have more questions, simply fill out this form with your information and questions and we'll get in touch with you.
Is this trip only for gay men?
The trip is open to any member or ally of the LGBT+ community. While the vast majority of our guests tend to be gay men, we're happy to welcome anyone who is friendly, welcoming and has an open mind.

You might also like