Get Help Applying for Your Long Stay French Visa
Download our FREE guide including the Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions that we receive about applying for French Long Stay Visa. Over the past several months, we’ve received a ton of interest from readers and we’ve included their top questions in this guide which will help you prepare your application. Just provide us with your email address and we’ll send you the guide.
Are you confused or frustrated? We can help!
If you’re like us and many of our readers going through the process, you’ve realized that the application process is complicated and may not always be clear. Since we’ve received so much interest we’ve put together a comprehensive package to help you prepare your application and increase the chances you’ll get your visa approved.
Here’s what you get!
- Access to blog post, comments, questions and answers
- List of all 25+ frequently asked questions
- Unlimited email support answered within 72 hours
- Access to examples and templates of documents to submit with your application
- Instructions on submitting your application
- Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back with no questions asked
We’ve spent countless hours and months planning for this process and we’ve put together these tools so you don’t have to. We’ve received visas from the French consulate two separate times so we understand the process and know what they’re looking for and what they accept. Still have questions? Feel free to contact us here.
You’ll receive all this for just $25 including a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back with no questions asked.
I know I asked you one million things, but I am so nervous about all this…thank you in advance for any insight about the interview…So nice to hear your experience! –Adrienne T
Thank you so much! This is so helpful! I’m in the process of starting the process for myself. So I will follow your progress…thanks for sharing! – Tayo
This is SO helpful! My appointment is actually next week and collecting all the documents has been a headache. The embassy website doesn’t really help either…thanks in advance! – Janice
Why are you providing this service?
- We know the process is difficult and we’re happy to share our expertise
- We enjoy helping people who have a dream to travel long term in France and Europe, just like us
- Providing this service helps support this blog financially
Can’t I find this information for free myself?
- Yes of course, all this visa information is free but your time is not. It’s true that every consulate has visa information on their website but the problem is a lot of information is vague, lacking details or is occasionally wrong. You don’t want to risk bad information on the day of your interview when you no longer have time to adjust your application.
- Much of the information we’ve collected over the past year has been through detailed conversations with various consulates and others who have successfully been granted the visa. This valuable experience is simply not available online.
What are the benefits?
- We’ve worked with many people who’ve shared their stories and visa experience with us
- Both David and I were granted French visas so we understand the process. We also have experience with many visa applications around the world since we’ve applied for numerous other visas during our travels including China, India, Brazil, Ghana and Spain.
- We offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back with no questions asked.
- You won’t make the mistakes that we’ve made during our application
- Consulates are notoriously difficult and vague with giving you instructions and we’re giving you exclusive access to information not available online.
- The application process is expensive so you don’t want to risk getting you application rejected
- Doing it on your own without support is risky but legal services can costs hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Buy our package NOW for just $25 and remember, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not 100% happy we’ll refund your money with no questions asked. That’s how confident we are that you’ll benefit from our help.
Disclaimer: We are not official representatives of either French or US government offices and we can’t speak on their behalf. We’re not lawyers nor can we have any impact on whether or not your visa is issued. We are simply trying to provide you with assistance in making your application process easier based on all the experience we have and all the information and feedback we’ve received from our readers.