Athens is one-of-a kind and is famous for its historic sites. We visited Athens during Gay Pride, checked out the sites and did a few gay city tours. Watch our latest video on YouTube and find out why we think Athens is awesome!
PS – Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel here!
You can also view our full Gay Travel Guide to Athens for tips on dining, gay nightlife, hotels, gay tours, sights & more!
Some of the highlights from our trip to Athens!
- Athens Gay Pride
- New Hotel Athens (our awesome hotel with a great location!)
- This is My Athens Tour
- Gay Athens Past and Present Tour
Special Offers in Athens!
- View our Gay Travel Guide to Athens on our blog!
- Download our Gay Travel Guide to Athens here for special offers, discounts and a mobile friendly version.
- Sign up with misterb&b and you can save $25 on your first booking in Athens by signing up with this link.
- Sign up with AirBnB and you can save $20 on your first booking in Athens by signing up with this link.
- Visit Greece and Athens with our friends at Detours. Detours Travel is a company that offers adventure trips to gay travelers. Check them out here and find out how you can save $100 on your booking with our special offer.
[divider_10px]Which part of the video most makes you want to visit Athens? Let us know in the comments below or directly on the YouTube comments.[divider_10px]
Note: Our visit to Athens was provide as part of a FAM Trip hosted by the City of Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau, however rest assured all opinions are 100% our own and we would never sacrifice our integrity for a sponsorship. Actually, it's our 3rd time to Athens and we really enjoy it! Also, some of these links are affiliates which means using them won’t cost you any extra but we do receive a small commission for each referral. You’re not obligated to use them but we appreciate it if you do.